WELCOME TO UNIT3D PINBALL
Unit3D Pinball is a Free Pinball Simulator developed by The French Pinball Team ( Louizou & Bilbox ). It runs on Windows Operating System only ( Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8 ) either on 32 bits or 64 bits OS. The simulation is driven by the nice Unity3D Engine which uses the NVidia PhysX Engine.
The tables used in the simulation are based on Future Pinball table editor (http://www.futurepinball.com) by ©BSP Software Design Solutions.
We use a customized version of the famous Visual Pinmame emulator.
You can find it here ( http://pinmame.retrogames.com/downloads.html ).
- Full 3D environment
- Dynamic Lighting
- Visual Pinmame Rom System integration
- Table Scripting in Mono C# Language
- Customizable Dual Screen Setup ( for pinball cabinet users )
- Customizable Input System
- Multiple Cameras system
- Complex Flippers Simulation ( with Curves Editor )
- Additional DMD display
- Brand new "DebugShot" feature, which helps you to test your shots in the simulation ( useful for Table Creators )
- Separate Sound Card Output
- Customizable Ball Trail Effect
- Basic integration of the DirectOutput Framework
We would like to thank particularly LVR for his majestic Tools which permitted this project to be a reality.
We also want to thank all the pinball fans from the VPForum Community ( http://www.vpforums.org ), specially :
- Destruk for his help on understanding VP's vbs script components and managing the donation system
- Ravarcade for his help on the asymetric frustrum
- Epthegeek for inviting Louizou to participate to the fabulous VPF Forum and then permitted him to meet Bilbox ;-)
- Francisco666 for giving us the permission to use and modify his Black Knight 2K FP table
- GLXB for giving us the permission to use and modify all his Future Pinball tables
- JP Salas for giving us the permission to use his Class of 1812 Artwork
- Ludovids for helping us in modifying LVR tools to our needs
- Swisslizard for his efforts to integrate DOF framework ( hope it will be possible in a near future )
- Slydog43 for sending to Louizou a nice LEDWiz
- Unclewilly for giving us the permission to use and modify his BadCats Future Pinball table
- ClarkKent for his really nice Playfield Artworks
Thanks a lot to all the generous donators who really helped us buying the Unity3D Pro Licenses needed to allow us to distribute Unit3D Pinball.